The goal and objective of this course is to show you the strategies and blueprint on how to generate new business by becoming a much better and confident networker in your business community. You will learn the importance of words and languages as well as non-verbal cues when communicating your message to others especially key people of influence.
By the end of this course you should be able to go out and generate more referrals and more new business by using the tools and strategies you gain in this four week course.
Every great business is based on great relationships, that can be with staff, customers or suppliers.
But sometimes it’s not that easy to make authentic connections with CEO’s, thought leaders, trailblazers and the game changers of our world. Often we stand back and think why wood they want to connect with me? What have I got to offer?
Well let me show you…..
- I will equip you with the tools you need to elevate both your personal and professional life.
- I will help increase your confidence and value in the marketplace
- I will share with you how to sustain business relationships
At the end of the course you will be more confident in connecting with industry leaders and CEO’s without feeling inferior or feeling like you have nothing of value to share.
You’ll get access to worksheets, cheer sheets, template, infographics and much more
You now have everything you need to get started, so let’s start the journey of building new relationships that will ultimate elevate your circle of influence!
- Lesson 1: Creating The Circle Of Influence (Video)
- Lesson 1: Networkers Versus Connectors Download
- Lesson 2: Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway (Video)
- Lesson 2: Confidence Booster 101 Download
- Lesson 3: How To Get KPI’s To Like You (Video)
- Lesson 4: Characteristics Of KPI’s (Video)
- Lesson 5: Where To Find The KPI’s (Video)
- Lesson 5: List Of Places To Network Download
- Lesson 1: Planning And Preparation (Video)
- Lesson 1: LinkedIn Cheat Sheet Download
- Lesson 1: How To Get Connected On Linkedin Download
- Lesson 2: Checking Out The Competition In The Room
- Lesson 3: Breaking The Ice
- Lesson 3: Perfect Pitches Part 1 Download
- Lesson 3: Perfect Pitches Part 2 Download
- Lesson 4: The Spirit Of Generosity (Video)
- Lesson 4: People Plan Checklist & Action Plan Download
- Lesson 1: Asking The Right Types Of Questions (Video)
- Lesson 1: Aspirational Questions Download
- Lesson 1: Power Questions Download
- Lesson 2: From Small Talk To Big Talk (Video)
- Lesson 3: Getting Down To Business (Video)
- Lesson 3: Customer Avatar Download
- Lesson 1: Make The First Move (Video)
- Lesson 2: Build It Before You Need It
- Lesson 2: People Planner Download
- Lesson 3: Online Follow Ups (Video)
- Lesson 3: How To Follow Up Online Download
- Lesson 3: 10 Things You Need To Know About Your Customer. Bonus Download
- Lesson 4: Offline Follow Ups (Video)
- Lesson 4: The Best Meeting Scheduler Apps Download
- Lesson 4: The Numbers Behind Face To Face Networking Download
- Lesson 5: What Next? (Video)
- My Key People of Influence
Career Transition Mentor & HR Consultant
About the Instructor
With over 10 years’ experience in human resources, Michelle’s bread and butter is creating the culture and attitude shift that inspires others to break down their limitations and achieve personal and professional success.
NLP Master practitioner and Chartered member of the CIPD, Michelle is the founder and director of a successful HR and coaching consultancy, a professional landlord and a backing singer. Michelle now focuses on helping others become the very best version of themselves. She is a lecturer in employment law and speaks regularly on career management, relationship management and personal development.
Her consultancy, The People’s Partner Ltd, provides HR support, training and coaching for the small and medium size businesses. The consultancy also supports employees making the transition to entrepreneurship equipping them with a fortified mind-set to deal with pending challenges. Michelle has worked with organisations such as Premier Benefits, Blackstock PR, City Property Association, Stage Miracles, London Underground and G4S who have all benefited from her knowledge and expertise.
Passionate about people empowerment and sustainable business networking, having lived in guilt, shame and depression for a number of years, Michelle now has a number of mentoring roles with London universities, delivers career workshops in secondary schools and is a contributor for Business Crowd, Enterprise Lab Magazine and Huffington Post.