GDPR affects every business and organisation in the EU and became law on 25th of May 2018. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new regulation which has been created to strengthen and consolidate data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
Compliance is not just a case of ticking a few boxes, your organisation must have GDPR policies and procedures in place, and be able to respond quickly to data breaches and subject access requests.
Although you may not need to change your entire business practices, you do need to be able to demonstrate compliance, and your staff need to be aware of the new rights of individuals. This is what you’ll get access to:
- GDPR Fundamentals
- Questions to ask your 3rd party providers
- Retention policy
- IT policy
- Clause for employment contracts
- Guide on how to secure devices
- Training staff awareness video
- Subject request form and holding letter
- Information on what to do in a breach situation
- 45 mins implementation support by phone
- 1 year follow up and check in